interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sun May 19 22:16:32 EDT 2002

Ha ha, thank you!
Google? Does it work offline?

Cheers.
Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janina Sajka" <janina at afb.net>
To: <speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: interesting experiment.

All right, Newbies, Listen Up!

There's something called Google. It's your friend. You use it
with your favorite web browser. It's real easy and it's lynx
friendly. And, it finds the answers to almost all of the "where
do I find" questions I've seen on this list in the last 6 months,
and puts them on the first screen of results.

Learn to use Google. Keep it open in a second console.

The field where you type in your search string is the fourth
field on the main Google screen. The submit button is the next
field.

This is not rocket science. It isn't even hard.