printing problem

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun May 19 20:09:29 EDT 2002

Hi all. I obtained a ps file and I can now use GhostscriptHi all. I have
dug up a ps file, and I am trying to use gs to see if it will print, and
I'm dealing with lpd/lpr later. I am using the following syntax: gs
-sDevice=ijs -sIjsServer=hpijs -sDeviceManufacturer=HEWLETT-PACKARD
-sDeviceModel=DESKJET 400 pocketguide.ps. I then get the error in
error.txt. I have the Deskjet 400, however there doesn't seem to be a
specific driver for it. However, I did see that printer listed in the
online printer support database which was partially quoted in the printing
howto. Anyone know how I can fix this error? Or am I using the incorrect
syntax? Thanks!

Gates go to hell, your OS is waiting for you there!