Doubletalk synthesizer

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun May 19 10:58:55 EDT 2002

Hi. Look on the speakup ftp site, you can get a Debian iso image. Burn that Cd, and then grab base2_2.tgz, and everything in dosutils. Then edit the install.bat and take out any dots and replace them with your correct configuration. You also need to add speakup_ssynth=dtlk before root=/dev/ram. Also take out the .. before /image-1.44. Hope this helps.