interesting experiment.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun May 19 01:24:21 EDT 2002

I must admit to having little patience with statements like "you
don't need to anything about ..."

Makes me doubt the speakers powers of observation and analysis.

Ever tried to teach a Windows user the GNOME or KDE desktops?
They can't find anything because "the icons are all wrong."

Well, of course they're not what they've previously learned. But
none of this is really based in our dna. Not walking and talking,
not knowing where to put a stamp on the envelope, not dialing a
telephone, and certainly not using a mouse to shutdown a computer
or create a new directory -- ooopps, I suppose I should have said
"folder!"

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development