possible sollution

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat May 18 22:56:23 EDT 2002

This is ridiculous. What do you mean you don't have another
"solution?" You have Linux, right? Why would you even want to go
further? Why would you bother to waste time compromising yourself
over some technology that doesn't even care about you? What kind
of a masochist are you, anyway? Stand up for yourself, and let
that other stuff go. You don't need it.