interesting experiment.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat May 18 14:59:26 EDT 2002

On Sat, 18 May 2002, Darrell Shandrow wrote:
> I just wish Linux were
> a more viable general purpose workstation; I use Windows for that purpose.

Hi, Darrell:

Just wondering what you think is missing from Linux' desktop
applications.

In case this sounds loaded, it might be. The underlying question
might be: Is it your knowledge deficit, or is it Linux itself?
For my own experience in this matter, I've found it's my
knowledge deficit almost without exception.