xwindows

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed May 15 09:39:55 EDT 2002

Hi,
Well, there isn't anything to prevent someone re-writing lynx in such a
way that it would function the same as internet explorer in WINDOWS.
Except that it would be a lot of work of course.  I agree, Internet
Exploder will access more things than lynx.  We can only hope that
Netscrape will work better under Gnome than it does under WINDOWS.

     Jim Wantz WB0TFK