tootorials was Re: xwindows

Ed Barnes edbarnes at anomaly.2y.net
Tue May 14 23:49:37 EDT 2002

Hi Thomas and list.
As someone who is relatively new to Linux myself i must say that Thomas'
idea isn't too bad.
I realize that undertaking such a venture requires a substantial amount
of time, further putting his work into an universally accessible format
and placing it on media, in wav format on casettes or cds for example,
then shipping it does cost money, sand I know to or think at least that
it's Thomas' intent to make it rich doig tutorials, he just sees the
value of this work and sees the fact that it might help someone so a fee
to at least recover costs of production is indeed reasonable.
If I can help by contributing feedback as a relative newbie feel free to
contact me via private email or via the list.
Regards,
Ed Barnes