tootorials was Re: xwindows

Will Smith wilsmith at iglou.com
Tue May 14 19:27:42 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I'd be glad to go on record as a potential customer for a good inexpensive
tutorial and I believe there'd be a real on-going market for such.  It
would probably be a good idea to get a "standard system" configuration
that we could likely obtain without too much trouble, so that the
instructions would apply to most of us.

Will
wilsmith at iglou.com