Consensus opinion required apology

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue May 14 21:04:58 EDT 2002

In keeping with my habit of being cantankerous I would say there's no
reason to apologize for misunderstanding Gena.  My opinion is any
messages which contain html tags should be send to the bit-bucket.
Any messages which contain attachments other than seven-bit plain text
should be sent to the bit-bucket.  A mailing list has no need for
binary attachments.  It also has no need for html particularly when it
only serves to obfuscate hopefully clearly written text.

  Kirk

That's my opinion and tough shit if it's censorship.

phone: (519) 661-3061