Consensus opinion required apology

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Tue May 14 19:52:23 EDT 2002

Hi

Please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding I may have caused
when I proposed the restriction to plain text messages for this list.  I
would never advocate the barring of messages simply on the basis of the
format in which they're sent.  When I said 'restricted' I meant as
Yahoogroups lists can be set so that html messages have the tags
stripped out and a line inserted that reads something like:

'None text portions of this message have been removed'

Gena

Have your say:
Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org

Please don't send me MS Word documents, see
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Personal Contact Details:
E-mail: gena at gena-j.net WWW: http://www.gena-j.net ICQ: 144169465