Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

Dan Murphy mweeby at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 18:11:11 EDT 2002

Well I don't have a problem with it, since I don't use HTML mail
anyway.  Even when I am using Outlook or any other Windows mail
client, I always make sure it is set to send plain text only.
I was looking at this very list yesterday with Calipso, and one of
those pesky worms got me, but fortunately Norton grabbed and
quaranteened it.