xwindows

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon May 13 17:22:51 EDT 2002

Well, get the code from Jamal and port it.

I never used td because its features were always behind what I
needed, i.e. the zip it supported wasn't the latest, the
WordPerfect it read wasn't the latest, etc.

And, to tell the truth, I saw no reason to learn td's cryptic
commands when I already knew a superior 4DOS command set.

If you learn bash, you can take that knowledge anywhere bash is.
If you learn a td clone, you can only use a td clone.