xwindows

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon May 13 17:19:19 EDT 2002

It's quite trivial to build menus for linux. They're well
supported by bash.

You may recall all of the old ISP's had them -- Concentric,
Inteport, etc., etc. Those were just shell scripts.

Nothing is stopping anyone. The entire process is very
accessible.

So, why aren't people talking about them? Maybe because they're
not that helpful after all.