searching the archives, please don't flame

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Sun May 12 22:01:15 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Please don't flame at me. I wanted to search the list archives, because I remember there was a discussion about configuring proftpd sometime in 2001. I was kind of expecting to find a search engine, where I could just put in proftpd, and get results. Instead, I found a list of years and months, and links to list each month by thread, subject, author, and so on. From previous discussions on this list, I was under the impression that there was an archive search engine. Does that exist? If so, then how do I find it? Thanks.
Greg