a couple qmail questions

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Wed May 8 17:07:41 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I've been reading the qmail man pages here, and understand mostly all I didn't understand before. However, I have a couple of questions that I hope someone could answer.

1. Can I forward mail that goes to aliases to a different mailbox? If so, how?

2. How do I nicely restart qmail-send after I do "killall qmail-send"? I know I can send it a -HUP instead, but that will just read the control files, and is not enough if I modify other config files. My solution now has been to reboot. However, if I hope to be running a server, that will not be a practical solution.

Thanks in advance for any help. All of you internet services people that have replied so far to my internet questions are grate.
Greg