Version 7.3 of whateverI'msupposedtocallit now released.

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed May 8 12:42:25 EDT 2002

Hi Janina,
Well, this is indeed good news!  Some of the people around here were
going to say that Linux is non Section 508 compliant, which is of course
ridiculous.  NWS in particular heavily uses Redhat.    Unfortunately,
the Advanced Weather Information Processing System uses XWINDOWS for
their forecaster interface--a different issue altogether.  By their
logic, MSDOS would have been inaccessible when there weren't any screen
readers for WINDBLOWS.

    Jim