Version 7.3 of whateverI'msupposedtocallit now released.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed May 8 12:02:27 EDT 2002

Hi, Jim:

Janina here ...

You ask whether Red Hat might include Speakup in a future
version. I can tell you that we have been in communication with
Red Hat about this, and other issues relating to support for
technologies used by persons with disabilities. I believe we will
see good support from Red Hat in the not too distant future, and
I do believe that support will include Speakup.

Which would be good news for Bill, because then he wouldn't have
to do this anymore! <grin>