How to get an accessible telephone

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue May 7 19:13:28 EDT 2002

Please do all of this. And please pass this information on to
anyone you know.

Can I say this any more clearly? We have the law on our side, but
the whole thing will go down the drain if people don't file those
complaints.

OK, for all the non U.S. people, sorry about taking up your
bandwidth. But, this is important.