How to get an accessible telephone

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Tue May 7 19:06:48 EDT 2002

Ay, maybe this would apply to that damned cell phone I have. The only
good part is that they have shortcut keys for most menu items, they do
offer the manual in accessible formats including braille, but I can't
use the address book or not as far as I can tell. So, they're pretty
good, but you can bet I'll be filing something cause the local Verizon
folk haven't any clue how to get me a braille phone bill and my buddy in
New Jersey has been getting braille utility and phone bills.
Also, my wife wnated this really neat all-in-one phone, but its menus
are as accessible as windows is stable.

Scott