Fw: I swear to tell the truth

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat May 4 14:53:23 EDT 2002

Shortly after his testimony was submitted, Bill Gates himself took the stand singing the same tune. But, since he was on
the stand, plaintiff's counsel was able to get him to admit that Microsoft already sells multiple versions of Windows.

My objection to his testimony has nothing to do with whether or not linux is better. It has to do with all the things I
see in it which I regard as inaccurate, misleading, and distorted. To read this testimony one might think that Henter
and Microsoft invented assistive technology between them. Of course, that isn't true.