hmm

Deedra Waters curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 2 18:22:28 EDT 2002

I'm trying to use the jabber console client imcom, but when I try to
register for the different agents like msn or icq I get this error.

Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/threading.py", line 378, in __bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "/usr/share/imcom/CLI.py", line 1010, in run
    self.executeCommand(self.line)
  File "/usr/share/imcom/CLI.py", line 1105, in executeCommand
    eval(callstring)
  File "<string>", line 0, in ?
  File "/usr/share/imcom/CICommands.py", line 931, in agentregCommand
    cli.imcom.sendAgentRegistration(to,fields)
  File "/usr/share/imcom/IMCom.py", line 519, in sendAgentRegistration
    names = self.regkey[2]
AttributeError: IMCom instance has no attribute 'regkey'

but when I start it I get this message which makes me think something is
wrong.

/usr/bin/imcom: [: =: unary operator expected
IMCom is released under the BSD license.

any ideas?