I swear to tell the truth, (fwd)

Ameer Armaly Ameer_Armaly at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 09:28:21 EDT 2002

You know as well as I do that linux isn't that far from where it was three
years ago.  I had a first-hand look, and a friend that used linux for a
while says it's not much different than what it was in his time.  Anyway,
what's wrong with paying for programs that work?  I've got a lot of programs
that I baught because they work, and don't crash like you guys say.  It
would be heven if you could just go onto microsoft's site and download the
lates windows upgrade, but that's just not true.  That's why linux is moving
so slowly: the people are writing it in there spare time, so it doesn't
exactly move as fast as it would if they got a profit out of it.