spelling, was: Re: please help with bind 9.1.2

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sat May 4 06:47:39 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Now, old Bill, I fully admit that these isn't spelled like cheese,
even though it sounds like it ought to be.  However, unless there's an
extreme blooper like the poster who assured a budding concern that
their registry personnel must be on "autopilate", I think we can
interpret pretty well.  I do agree that folks should use spell
checkers, but since I don't myself, at least not within email msgs, I
can't throw any stones.  The walls of my house are made of glass.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854