I swear to tell the truth,

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu May 2 21:29:43 EDT 2002

the unfortunate thing is that the gui is so integrated into the mainstream
world of today that it is essential to have it accessable to blind and low
vission computer users.
I personally would like to see a standard implimented that everybody can
agree on and stick to. GNU/Linux and microsoft communities alike.
that way no one entity can have the upper hand or the monopoly on the
market.

--
Shaun

If little else, the brain is an educational toy.
                -- Tom Robbins
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435