newbie battle over debian, redhat or slackware

Ed Barnes na007375 at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca
Wed May 1 17:26:16 EDT 2002

Hi Rob.
Sorry but I can't help with your Debian or Slackware questions however
as a relative newbie to Linux myself I have had good success with Red
Hat.
If you decide to go that route you can find everything you need on the
speakup ftp site.
Further Bill and Janina do a great job helping Red Hat newbies in my
experience.
All you need to do a RH install are the two isoes.
Ed Barnes