finished partitioning got more questions

Jared jared-stofflett at twmi.rr.com
Sun Mar 31 19:41:53 EST 2002

Hello I finished partitioning my drive into a linux x2 that is about 6.5
gigs and a 258.9 megabyte swap partition. My question is what commands do I
pass to the boot loader when I install as far as drives go? I'm putting the
full contence of the partition magic listing as far as file systems go in
exact order.
C drive fat32 primary active
something just labeled 1 extended primary with no file system
swap space logical
linux x2 logical
unalocated space
I don't know how the extended one came up unless its what the program
decided to put the logical partitions in. I just followed the wisard here so
if I did something wrong and need to clean it up please let me know. I'm not
afraid of reformatting anyway since I just did that two days ago and have
nothing of real worth on this machine that I can't install again or haven't
backed up. Thanks for any help on this.