Urgent please help!

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sat Mar 30 19:25:36 EST 2002

Hello, everyone. I have an emergency and like to have some help as soon as
humanly possible Ok, here is the deal.
For some reason my Red Hat 7.2 box got locked up, and after rebooting the
file system got fried. Needless to say it contains all my important
information, as well as mp3s, books, etc.Reinstalling Red Hat this time is
not an option. Also I need to replace my burner, because of problems with
it, and so backing up the drive at this point is also impossible, and I need
to know of any tools to fix this problem.
Is there any type of sscandisk like programs to fix the file system. Tell me
what I need, where to get it, and how to use it, because I've never had this
problem before.
Thanks, and please, please, someone help me. I need to fix this problem as
soon as possible.

.