Adding programs

Keith Heltsley keithh432 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 23:45:41 EST 2002

I've been busily reading doc all afternoon. Thanks for the info on getting
to the floppy and CD drives.

I'm still looking for a way to add packages. I found something in linux-faq
about it but doesn't RedHat have a RPM tool or something to facilitate
matters?

So far, I'm pretty impressed with SpeakUp and the way it works. I just gotta
get used to the navigation and stop using the NumPad like it was Jaws.
*grin*

If I hit anymore snags with things, I'll give you all a yell.

from
Keith H.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.