Adding programs

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.net
Fri Mar 29 21:24:55 EST 2002

Hi

I like Notespad, its a very good replacement for notepad and allows you to
do a number of cool things.  Including dos to unix and unix to dos.

Welcome to Notespad! That's Notespad with an S!

When you get a chance, please press F1 for help and then go to the "Using
Notespad as Notepad" topic for information on how to make Notespad replace
your Windows Notepad. Of course this is optional - but quite useful! Then
please go to the "Introduction to Notespad" topic to check out some of
Notespad's neat features.

If you want free Notespad dictionary files and additional text clip category
files, you can pick them up at www.BremerCorp.com.

Notespad is freeware. Do not sell it to anyone, but give it to everyone.
Enjoy!

Please see the WhatsNew.txt file for recent improvements.

-Bremer Corporation