alsa and sox questions

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri Mar 29 19:53:44 EST 2002

You set it high enough so your sample is loud but does not clip.
You can use the dac to adc loopback feature of the ac97 codec which an sblive
has, but I don't know how to do that with newer alsa or oss.
I just do it by trial and error.

Regards, Kerry.

--
Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au