alsa and sox questions

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Fri Mar 29 06:38:22 EST 2002

Greg -

My arecord and aplay work fine. What kind of errors do you get?
What parameters do you use? What version? It is a little
irritating that the syntax seems to change regularly on those
commands with each update, so if you are using parameters that
used to work on an earlier version, check out the man page
carefully for changes, especially capitalization!

Chuck