flame wars?

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.net
Thu Mar 28 20:34:34 EST 2002

Hi

Then there's the language differences.  Give me an English psychological
report and I'll probably be able to translate it into basic language.  Give
me an American Computer guide and I'm banging my head against the wall
within minutes.  Perhaps, it's that I'm thick, who cares?  I still have the
right to use a computer, GNU/Linux and this list.  Until Kirk has had enough
of me that is.  <Grin>  The only stupid question is that is not uttered.

BTW: I've used that syntax deliberately.

Love and peace to all

Gena