The CD's Are Here!

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Mar 27 20:54:24 EST 2002

Hi, Keith:

I would be glad to help you, but I'm not going to be very available for
the next few days. Do you have the current HOWTO that goes with the disks?
If not, it's attached with this note.

You might want to try calling Bill Acker at the number in the HOWTO.

Also, there are indeed images on the CD ROMs. Look on the first CDR --
Install #1 in the images directory.