The CD's Are Here!

Keith Heltsley keithh432 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 10:59:53 EST 2002

Hey Janina,
I think Steve Martin said it best in the movie, the Jerk...

"The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here! Page 73.
Johnson, Navin R. I am somebody!"

I spent a little time last evening reading through some of the readme's,
howto's and other docs. I didn't find a boot image for the various synths,
is there one in there?  I'm now at the speakup download page getting an
image for my double talk for RH 7.2

After I do a little more preparation, I'll be loading up my spare partition
with linux this morning. One way or other, I'm sure you all will be hearing
from me again later.

from
Keith H.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.