mtu

Johan Bergström johbe at linux.se
Wed Mar 27 09:29:15 EST 2002

Yes I tried some diffrent values, but didnt notice anything but worse
performance. You can use ifconfig to set mtu on your network cards. Just
by typing ifconfig eth0 mtu 826 for example. You need to be root ofcourse.
Someone mentioned earlier about changing mtu on your routes aswell, this
might be necessary aswell. Take a look at the ip tool.

Johan

--
 Fry: "They're great! They're like sex except I'm having them."