megadots with dosemu

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Fri Mar 22 14:34:00 EST 2002

Fortunately, I _didn't_ pay for it (grin!) my boss did!
But frankly, if turbo-braille or nfbtrans or anything else ever comes up to the
level for intensive Nemeth and computer stuff, I'd switch to it in a minute
given the opportunity.
I think Megadots is becoming more windows oriented too; the last version came
out on a cdrom and the primary install was for windws; so far i haven't been
able to get the dOS install for that to work, though it may have just been a
defective file on that cdrom.
I do use both turbo-braille and nfbtrans personally for some things, and I
wouldn't complain if you were promoting turbo-braille.