megadots with dosemu

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Fri Mar 22 13:55:15 EST 2002

Hi Cheryl -
Earlier you said that NFBTRANS and Turbo Braille are not well
suited for math and scientific notation, and you are absolutely
right about that! If Megadots does a better job, then that is the
tool to use. I was just teasing Greg because he simply wanted to
use Megadots because he paid for it and therefore wanted to get
his money's worth. I am not _promoting_ TBRL - it is there if it
meets someone's needs; but if something else does it better, then
by all means use it...

Best - Chuck