peaceful coexistance between linux and winblows?

Brian Moore admin at bmoore.yi.org
Fri Mar 22 09:42:33 EST 2002

Greetings.  I replaced my nt server box with a pre-built llinux server which
performs far better than ms products ever did.  it emulated all my file
shares, acted as mail web ftp server and a bunch more things like a group
calendar and such as add on packages.

the whole process took me less than half an hour to get running.

I got the server from

ftp.e-smith.org

it is a pretty cool system and has encouraged me to start learning more
about pearl so I can make changes to it that I want using their template
system for generating config files.

have been using this thing for more than a year now and am very happy with
it.

Brian.