dosemu version

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Thu Mar 21 23:07:32 EST 2002

Hmm Greg! I'm not sure what to say.
Mine does run system-wide. I wouldn't be too concerned about the differences in
version number; some of that may be debian's system for counting their different
compilations or something. Redhat has an rpm that claims to be 1.3 something,
but I think these must be the different distro's work on the same version.
You could get my version from debian.org but I don't know how that would install
on your system. For me the installation was all automated from being downloaded
to being installed so I'm no help there.