dosemu version

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Thu Mar 21 22:34:57 EST 2002

Cheryl,

I don't know what exactly was bundled with your distro, but the dosemu.org page still says that the latest stable version is 1.0.2.0, while the latest developer release seems to be 1.1.
Greg

P.S. I added the suid bit to my dosemu.bin, and was told that it cannot run suid root like before. I also ran the install_systemwide script in the sources, which didn't work either. I think I even read somewhere that my current version cannot be installed system wide.