Needing to find a basic How-To.

Anna Schneider annas at drizzle.com
Wed Mar 20 03:22:13 EST 2002

I need a basic How-To or faq of some sort.  Something that defines various
Linux terms and tells me what to do the first time I turn the machine on.
My computer arrived today and I've been procrastinating doing more
research on what to do with a Linux system and now I can procrastinate no
longer.

I just wandered around the Linux documentation project, and I found lots
of How-Tos on lots of things, and I wrote a list of the ones I will visit
soon, but I just want a beginner one right now.  Does such a thing exist
on the web in text because I can't access it any other way right now?

Thanks.

Anna