FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri Mar 15 15:49:57 EST 2002

Hi all,

Janina, you better not keep talking like that.  You better not,
because if you do, I'm going to demand lessons in SANE and GOCR and
I'm going to want to know every single thing about it.  Further, if I
discover that this stuff works out of the box for an inexperienced
user like me, I'm going to trash Windows so fast you won't have time
to blink!

How well does this stuff work?  How well does it work with speakup?
What's the learning curve like?  In short, give me the straight scoop,
all of it, mind, the whole scoop!

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons