FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Mar 15 15:33:30 EST 2002

Ooops. Sorry folks, somehow between the time I read the message I was
replying to, I managed to push a button and reply to the wrong message.

If that doesn't make sense, just know that this message had nothing to do
with speakup or this list. It was one of those inside AFB discussions that
got inserted in the wrong place.

Sorry.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director