FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 15 14:17:56 EST 2002

Or in Windblows, TextBridge comes free with some scanners and scanners are
cheapper than probably Janina's was ten years ago <smile!>  TextBridge
does not have the more user-oriented features found in a product such as
K1000 or Open book, but, if one is determined to convert printed materials
into an accessible form, it can be done at a fairly reasonable cost.

much the same, Janina has a good solution as well...

Amanda Lee