new motherboard/CPU/memory

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Fri Mar 15 09:17:55 EST 2002

Hi

I'd be very interested on how you get on with your new board, as my last
upgrade caused me a number of problems.  So if you decide not to post your
comments on the list could you please send them to me privately?  I'd like to
knowexactly which Abit board you've purchased.  Could you give an overview
of its features?

While the I-Will KK266 Plus R is a good board, perhaps I should check Linux
compatability  for my next board.

Gena