linux audio

Angelo Sonnesso asonnesso at coastalnet.com
Fri Mar 15 06:25:40 EST 2002

If you go to the ftp.acbradio.org site, under the main menu directory they
have all of the acbradio files from the first one to the latest.
However the text files have only been added to the recent postings.
If you need Joe's tutorial I have the files, and I will look tonight and
give you the acbradio file names.