Dectalk PC and installing redhat with speakup.

Jeremy R Schmidt jerschmid at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 23:15:55 EST 2002

Hello everyone, I'm new to this list.
I have had some experience with linux, mostly by telnetting in, or some type of remote client.
I have a couple of questions. I was wondering if anyone knows how long it will be before Speakup works with either the Keynote Gold internal ISA synth, or the Dectalk PC2 internal isa synth?
Also, if I want to install redhat 7.2 with speakup talking, Can I use the .iso images I got from the redhat FTP site along with the speakup bootdisk? Or, do I need the Redhat images from the speakup ftp site?

Thanks

Jeremy