zlib vulnerability

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Mar 14 15:04:20 EST 2002

No, not just X. It has to do with compressing and uncompressing files.
But, you can probably be trusted not to harm your own machine
intentionally! <grin> So, it seems the vulnerability applies to web
pages--and then only under certain circumstances.

I provided the url in my last message. If you have Pine or Mutt going, you
should be able to just press enter while on that line to go read about
this at CERT.