LAC2: Remote Attendance Head Count (fwd)

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed Mar 13 11:39:13 EST 2002

Hi Janina,
What type of conferencing software would they use?  If they were to use
something like speak_freely I'd have to talk the people here in getting
a sound card for this machine.  It uses Aureal--no alsa drivers
available.  An SBlive would do nicely!
Technical problems aside, I'd be glad to participate.

     Jim Wantz
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002,
Janina Sajka